Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Throwback Freebie -- Favorite Romances Published More Than Fifteen Years Ago


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.  

Morning Glory
1. Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer -- Published 1989

The Rake (Davenport, #2)
2. The Rake by Mary Jo Putney -- Published 1989

Dreaming of You (The Gamblers, #2)
3. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas -- Published 1994

It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars, #1)
4. It Had To Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- Published 1994

Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3)
5. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase -- Published 1995

Texas Destiny (Leigh Brothers Texas Trilogy, #1)
6. Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath -- Published 1997

My Dearest Enemy
7. My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway -- Published 1998

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
8. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn -- Published 2000

A Summer to Remember (Bedwyn Prequels, #2)
9. A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh -- Published 2002

An Affair to Remember (Talisman Ring #1)
10. An Affair to Remember by Karen Hawkins -- Published 2002

2 comments:

  1. I did a slightly different take on this (books I loved before I started blogging) but I have some of the same books you have listed. I have Dreaming of You (I should seriously reread this one) and The Viscount Who Loved Me. Also - these books are more than 15 years old? How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many goodies here and most of them I have read!!! So BRAVO!! I adore the Texas Trilogy by Heath. That family just gets to me in all the good ways. Although I think book two is my favorite (probably because I read it first?) But many of the others you listed I love too like Dreaming of You, The Rake, An Affair To Remember and Lord of Scoundrels.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.