Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Favorite Funny Romances
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I like a dark, angsty romance as much as the next reader, but, most of the time, I find myself craving a love story that is full of laughs and sweetness. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn (historical romance)
2. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
3. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)
4. Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase (historical romance)
5. Love Is Blind by Lynsay Sands (historical romance)
6. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)
7. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (paranormal romance/urban fantasy)
8. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson (contemporary romance)
9. Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken (fantasy romance)
10. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (historical romance)