Tuesday, February 14, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Favorite Funny Romances


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
 

I like a dark, angsty romance as much as the next reader, but, most of the time, I find myself craving a love story that is full of laughs and sweetness.  Here are a few of my favorites:

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
1. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn (historical romance)

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1)
2. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)

Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)
3. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)

Mr. Impossible (Carsington Brothers, #2)
4. Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase (historical romance)

Love Is Blind
5. Love Is Blind by Lynsay Sands (historical romance)

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1)
6. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
7. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (paranormal romance/urban fantasy)

See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey Team, #2)
8. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson (contemporary romance)

Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1)
9. Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken (fantasy romance)

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1)
10. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (historical romance)

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try Halfway to the Grave. Great list!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I loved See Jane Score, Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs and Match Me If You Can. I'll have to check out the others you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way, Jennifer! I always want lighter feel-good romances. Especially lately! I love The Viscount Who Loved Me, Match Me if You Can, Romancing the Duke and Love in Blind! Excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some good ones here. The ones I like most out of your list is Dragon Actually, Halfway To The Grave and The Viscount Who Loved Me. I love those witty romances that make you laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.