Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2016


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Saving the CEO (49th Floor, #1)
1. Jenny Holiday -- Saving the CEO, Sleeping with Her Enemy, The Engagement Game

To Steal a Heart (Secrets and Spies, #1)
2. K.C. Bateman -- To Steal a Heart, A Raven's Heart

A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
3. K.J. Charles -- The Ruin of Gabriel Ashleigh, A Fashionable Indulgence, A Seditious Affair, A Gentleman's Position

The Captive (Captive Hearts, #1)
4. Grace Burrowes -- The Captive, The Traitor, The Laird

Just the Sexiest Man Alive
5. Julie James -- Just the Sexiest Man Alive, Something About You

How the Duke Was Won (The Disgraceful Dukes, #1)
6. Lenora Bell -- How the Duke Was Won, If I Only Had a Duke

A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1)
7. Amanda Bouchet -- A Promise of Fire

Level Up
8. Cathy Yardley -- Level Up

Act Like It
9. Lucy Parker -- Act Like It

Forbidden (Old West #1)
10. Beverly Jenkins -- Forbidden, Indigo


5 comments:

  1. I just read A Promise of Fire last month and it made my list, too!! Such a great book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, some of these authors are on my list, too. I love Julie James! I totally binged on her books this year. My favorite is It Happened One Wedding. I also read Beverly Jenkins for this first time this year. I still want to read more by her, but I haven't read a ton of historical romances this year. Act Like It is one of my favorite books this year for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! And I definitely need to read Level Up. I've heard such good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Promise of Fire is on my list for 2017. Our bookclub is reading it. Definitely looking forward to that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you have a great list here hun!!! I adore Beverly Jenkins. And Amanda Bouchet and Grace Burrowes are fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have read books by any of these authors! But then I don't read very many books of this genre- But the cover for "Saving the CEO" is definitely intriguing! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.