Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2016
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Jenny Holiday -- Saving the CEO, Sleeping with Her Enemy, The Engagement Game
2. K.C. Bateman -- To Steal a Heart, A Raven's Heart
3. K.J. Charles -- The Ruin of Gabriel Ashleigh, A Fashionable Indulgence, A Seditious Affair, A Gentleman's Position
4. Grace Burrowes -- The Captive, The Traitor, The Laird
5. Julie James -- Just the Sexiest Man Alive, Something About You
6. Lenora Bell -- How the Duke Was Won, If I Only Had a Duke
7. Amanda Bouchet -- A Promise of Fire
8. Cathy Yardley -- Level Up
9. Lucy Parker -- Act Like It
10. Beverly Jenkins -- Forbidden, Indigo