Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading In the First Half of 2017
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I had a hard time narrowing this list down, but I finally got it to the ten books I am most looking forward to.
1. Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
2. White Hot by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
3. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
4. The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston (paranormal romance)
5. Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
6. The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)
7. Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (fantasy romance)
8. Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper (contemporary romance)
9. Mogul by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)
10. An Unseen Attraction by K.J. Charles (M/M historical)