Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 13, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading In the First Half of 2017


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I had a hard time narrowing this list down, but I finally got it to the ten books I am most looking forward to.

Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)
1. Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance) 

White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)
2. White Hot by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)

Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerves, #1)
3. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)

The Unyielding (Call of Crows, #3)
4. The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston (paranormal romance)

Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4)
5. Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)

The Duke (Victorian Rebels, #4)
6. The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)

Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2)
7.  Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (fantasy romance)

Sweet Tea and Sympathy
8. Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper (contemporary romance)

Mogul (The Knickerbocker Club, #3)
9. Mogul by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)

An Unseen Attraction (Sins of the Cities, #1)
10. An Unseen Attraction by K.J. Charles (M/M historical)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Tea and Sympathy looks adorable. It's the first I'm hearing about it, but I definitely just added it to my TBR! I can't wait. I hope Amanda Ronconi narrated the audiobook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All of these sound like awesome books, especially Into the Fire!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see Into The Fire, Breath of Fire and The Duke on your list. I can't wait for those especially.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.