Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Monday, December 5, 2016

TAKE MY MONEY: December 2016

Where I feature new releases that grabbed my attention in the upcoming month.  As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

Four Weddings and a Sixpence: An Anthology
Four Weddings and a Sixpence: An Anthology by Julia Quinn, Elizabeth Boyle, Laura Lee Guhrke, Stefanie Sloane (historical romance) -- December 27, 2016
Connected novellas are something I really enjoy and I am intrigued by the premise of four friends finding a lucky coin to help them with love.  It also doesn't hurt that I love Julia Quinn and Laura Lee Guhrke.

 Alterations
Alterations by Stephanie Scott (contemporary romance) -- December 6, 2016
It is a retelling of Sabrina which is one of my favorite classics.  Also, bonus points for a smart, sassy heroine and an awkward hero.

Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy, #2)
Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy #2) by JR Ward (paranormal romance) -- December 6, 2016
I liked the first in this spin-off series, but spent most of my time intrigued by Axe so I am excited to read his story.

The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides #1) by Grace Burrowes (historical romance) -- December 20, 2016
The beginning of the newest series from this prolific writer that I just started reading this year, thanks to the Read All The Books Reading Challenge.

To Tempt an Heiress (Runaway Desires #2)
To Tempt an Heiress (Runaway Desires #2) by Susanna Craig (historical romance) -- December 6, 2016
I enjoyed Craig's debut earlier this year and am intrigued to see that her next book takes place on a sugar plantation in Antigua.

Lady Claire Is All That (Keeping Up with the Cavendishes, #3)
Lady Claire is All That (Keeping Up With the Cavendishes #3) by Maya Rodale (historical romance) -- December 27, 2016
I like Rodale's writing though I haven't read any of this series yet.  I am most interested in the fact that this book includes a math-loving heroine.

Moonshadow (Moonshadow, #1)
Moonshadow (Moonshadow #1) by Thea Harrison (paranormal romance) -- December 13, 2016
I haven't read anything by Thea Harrison, but I've heard amazing things.  This is the beginning of a spin-off series to her super popular Elder Races books, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.