Tuesday, November 15, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Movie Freebie -- My All-Time Favorites


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I love movies, but I don't talk about them much on the blog.  So, for this week, I decided to focus on my all-time favorites.  Enjoy!


The Cutting Edge Poster
1. The Cutting Edge
I love sports romances and this movie is probably the main reason why.

Bridget Jones's Diary Poster
2. Bridget Jones's Diary
It just makes me smile, no matter what.

Beauty and the Beast Poster
3. Beauty and the Beast
My all-time favorite Disney movie.  I can't wait for the live-action version!

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Poster
4. Empire Strikes Back
Leia kicks so much ass in this one plus the Big Reveal.

Spirited Away Poster
5. Spirited Away
Beautifully shot and a great character study.

Singin' in the Rain Poster
6. Singin' in the Rain
Great music, funny characters, sweet romance.  This has it all!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail Poster
7. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I love smart humor and the gentlemen of Monty Python are the best at it.

Mad Max: Fury Road Poster
8. Mad Max: Fury Road
My favorite movie of 2015.  I loved the action, the amazing heroines, and the cinematography.

Miss Congeniality Poster
9. Miss Congeniality
Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses and this is my favorite of her movies.

The Princess Bride Poster
10. The Princess Bride
A classic that has really stood the test of time.

6 comments:

  1. Singing in the Rain, Holy Grail, and The Princess Bride - great picks!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi there fellow Singin' in the Rain fan! I listed this one on my list too. It's just go so many great moments and dances in it that it's impossible to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have some in common! Beauty and the Beast and Singing in the Rain are AMAZING! I also love The Cutting Edge but I haven't seen it in ages. Love The Princess Bride and Bridget Jones's Diary as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget Jones's Diary is such a fun movie. I have to agree with you, Renee Zellweger has me smiling every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are some good picks you have here!!!

    The Princess Bride is hilarious!!!! And Beauty and the Beast is just classic!!! I can hardly wait for the remake...have you seen the trailer yet?

    I agree about Empire Strikes Back, Love Leia and Han in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we twins? I think 8o% of these would be on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.