Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I've Recently Added To My To-Read List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

The Beast of Clan Kincaid (Highland Warrior #1)
1. The Beast of Clan Kincaid by Lily Blackwood (historical romance)


A Taste of Blood Wine (Blood Wine, #1)
2. A Taste of Blood Wine by Freda Warrington (historical-paranormal romance)

The Infamous Miss Rodriguez ( Ciudad Real, 0.5)
3. The Infamous Miss Rodriguez (Ciudad Real #0.5) by Lydia San Andres (historical romance)

The Underground Railroad
4. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead (alternate history)

His Royal Secret (His Royal Secret, #1)
5. His Royal Secret (His Royal Secret #1) by Lilah Pace (contemporary romance -- M/M)

The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1)
6. The Leopard King (Ars Numina #1) by Ann Aguirre (paranormal romance)

The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth, #1)
7. The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth #1) by N.K. Jemisin (fantasy)

The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1)
8. The Restorer (Graveyard Queen #1) by Amanda Stevens (urban fantasy)

Mr. President (White House, #1)
9. Mr. President (White House #1) by Katy Evans (contemporary romance)

Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
10. Royally Screwed (Royally #1) by Emma Chase (contemporary romance)

3 comments:

  1. I like how mixed this list is in terms of genres. My to-read list is usually pretty eclectic, too, though apparently I'd added a lot of mysteries recently. I think I have both the Jemisin and the Aguirre on my "someday" list. I hope you get to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love highland romances!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did give Royally Screwed a try, but I was struggling. However I think that is more a ME thing and not anything against the book. I know a lot of people who loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you have some great books listed here!! I just loved Royally Screwed, and I think you will too. So many good laughs I got out of that one. His Royal Secret I have been very curious about. I like the author, she is unconventional and handles tough situations in books that I like. I have been hearing great things about Beast of Clan Kincaid. Looking forward to seeing what you think of that one.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.