Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Favorite Villains


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)
1. Dolores Umbridge -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
2. President Snow -- Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

Outlander (Outlander #1)
3. Black Jack Randall -- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Innocent in Death (In Death, #24)
4. The Killer -- Innocent in Death by JD Robb

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
5. Queen Levana -- Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)
6. Lijuan -- Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh

Pride and Prejudice
7.  Lady Catherine De Bourgh -- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Evernight (Darkest London, #5)
8. Mab -- Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan

Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #2)
9. Rasha -- Chained By Night by Larissa Ione

Then Came You (The Gamblers, #1)
10. Giuseppe -- Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas

4 comments:

  1. Such good, I mean evil, choices!
    My TTT!
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Lady Catherine is pretty awful. Umbridge and Levana are on my list as well. I haven't read any of the other books. I struggled a bit with this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levana seems to have made a lot of lists today. To be fair she's an awesome villain! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I HATED President Snow, and the fact that he smelled of blood and chocolate, did help him one bit!
    Great Top Ten:D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.