Tuesday, October 18, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: More Book Characters I'd Name a Pet After


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I originally did this topic as part of a Freebie week back in January (here) so this list is a continuation.

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 5 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #5)
1. Winry Rockbell -- Fullmetal Alchemist series by Hiromu Arakawa

Acheron (Dark-Hunter #14)
2. Acheron -- Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Goddess of Yesterday
3. Anaxandra -- Goddess of Yesterday by Caroline B. Cooney

Pride and Prejudice
4. Bennet -- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
5. Hermione -- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2)
6. Linnet -- When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James

Twelfth Night
7. Viola -- Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
8. Angus -- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison

Fruits Basket, Vol. 3
9. Kyo -- Fruits Basket series by Natsuki Takaya

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)
10. Eowyn -- Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien

6 comments:

  1. I love Bennet as a pet name. Such a great idea! I named my dog Daphne after Daphne DuMaurier and after Daphne Bridgerton. I really want a Newfoundland named Hagrid. I think that would be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name Viola. It sounds strong. :) Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eowyn is awesome. Acheron is different, and I like Anaxandra. Haven't seen that one before- good name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Linette sounds like a really cute pet name! I love it! Great picks!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love the name linnet and anaxandra!!! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a list for pet names. I've actually only named THREE pets after characters: My beautiful black cat named Simi, Orion my white cat after Orion Pax, and my beautiful Pud who was actually named Paris after the prince of Troy. Other than that, all my pets have been named after real people. I had two dogs named Nicholas and Tatiana after members of the last Russian family, Spencer my cat after Spencer Tracy, and now Hayley after actress Hayley Atwell.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.