Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Freebie -- Halloween Reads On My TBR Shelf


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
1. The Diviners by Libba Bray (YA paranormal)

Wicked as They Come (Blud, #1)
2. Wicked As They Come by Delilah S. Dawson (paranormal romance)

Bespelling Jane Austen
3. Bespelling Jane Austen by Mary Balogh, Colleen Gleason, Susan Krinard, Janet Mullany (paranormal romance)

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
4. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (YA paranormal)

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
5. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones (urban fantasy)

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (YA paranormal)

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)
7. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (urban fantasy)

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
8. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (paranormal romance)

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
9. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
10. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (YA paranormal)

5 comments:

  1. I tried to read Anna Dressed in Blood awhile ago, but I couldn't get through it. I love ghost stories, but I just wasn't feeling it. But I know so many people who loved it. I do still need to read Miss Peregrine's. My TBR is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Bitten on my TBR as I want to read more werewolf stories and someone recommended it as a good series. And Miss Peregrine's I always think looks a little creepy, although it's probably not as creepy as I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't read any of these but Delilah Dawson is on my list for sure!!! These definitely look creepy and spooky enough for All Hallows' eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Dressed in Blood, Miss Peregrine's, and Second Grave on the Left are all on my TBR. I read the first in the Darynda Jones books, and really loved it, but just never carried on. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy The Diviners. I don't usually read YA- and I didn't get a very YA feel from the book. I definitely recommend it!

    My TTT: http://girlaboutlibrary.blogspot.com/2016/10/five-haunting-books-you-should-read-top.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.