Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books Read Because of Recommendations


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

The Martian
1. The Martian by Andy Weir (science fiction)
Recommended By: My Brother

Just the Sexiest Man Alive
2. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (contemporary romance)
Recommended By: Mrs. Giggles


A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1)
3. A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (fantasy romance)
Recommended By: Half of my Twitter feed on its release date 


The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1)
4. The Unleashing/The Undoing by Shelly Laurenston (paranormal romance)
Recommended By: Sarah Wendell

Beauty and the Rake  (The Rookery Rogues, #3)
5. Beauty and the Rake by Erica Monroe (historical romance)
Recommended By: Redheaded Girl


Act Like It
6. Act Like It by Lucy Parker (contemporary romance)
Recommended By: Sarah Wendell


The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1)
7. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (contemporary romance)
Recommended By: Quinn at Quinn's Book Nook

Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1)
8. Radiance by Grace Draven (fantasy romance)
Recommended By: Maggie at All About Romance


Uprooted
9. Uprooted by Naomi Novik (fantasy)
Recommended By: NPR


Level Up
10. Level Up by Cathy Yardley (contemporary romance)
Recommended By: Bree Bridges

2 comments:

  1. I am really curious about Shelley Laurenston's books. I've heard such great things, and I loved the podcast with her from Smart Bitches Trashy Books. I also want to love Level Up a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uprooted sounds so good - I can't wait to try it. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.