Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Monday, October 31, 2016

TAKE MY MONEY: November 2016

Where I feature new releases that I can't wait to read in the upcoming month.  As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9)
Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter #?) by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy) -- November 1st
This series is so addicting and I must have more Elena/Raphael.  Plus I have to know what happens with my angel boyfriend, Illium.

Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane, #11)
Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane #11) by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance) -- November 29th
I have loved Alf since she first appeared on the page so I am super excited to see her get a happy ending.

Someone to Love (Westcott, #1)
Someone to Love (Westcott #1) by Mary Balogh (historical romance) -- November 8th
There is just something abou Balogh's writing that grabs my heart and doesn't let go until the end.  So, of course, I am anticipating the beginning of her new series.

Heartless
Heartless by Marissa Meyer (YA fantasy) -- November 8th
The Lunar Chronicles was amazing so I have high expectations for Meyer's twist on the Queen of Hearts.

Managed (VIP, #2)
Managed (VIP  #2) by Kristen Callihan (NA contemporary) -- November 14th
I still haven't read the first VIP book, but I love Callihans' writing so I plan on reading this series soon.

The Viscount and the Vixen (Hellions of Havisham, #3)
The Viscount and the Vixen (The Hellions of Havisham #3) by Lorraine Heath (historical romance) -- November 29th
Another new release from an auto-read author for me.  Plus the idea of the hero taking his father's place in an arranged marriage intrigues me.

The Untouchable Earl (Fallen Ladies, #2)
The Untouchable Earl (Fallen Ladies #2) by Amy Sandas (historical romance) -- November 1st
I loved Luck Is No Lady and I am excited to see more of this author's work especially with a hero that has an aversion to touch.

One Snowy Night (Heartbreaker Bay, #2.5)
One Snowy Night (Heartbreaker Bay #2.5) by Jill Shalvis (contemporary romance) -- November 8th
I just finished the first Heartbreaker Bay series and this snowbound novella sounds like another successful story for Shalvis.


OTHER INTRIGUING NOVEMBER RELEASES...


The Governess Was Wild (Governess, #3) The Legendary Lord (Playful Brides, #6) Twelve Kisses to Midnight (The Oxenburg Princes) Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3) The Saxon Outlaw's Revenge The Dare and the Doctor (Winner Takes All, #3) 

  • The Governess Was Wild by Julia Kelly -- November 14th
  • The Legendary Lord by Valerie Bowman -- November 1st
  • Twelve Kisses to Midnight by Karen Hawkins -- November 28th
  • Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan -- November 29th
  • The Saxon Outlaw's Revenge by Elisabeth Hobbes -- November 22nd
  • The Dare and the Doctor (Winner Takes All #3) by Kate Noble -- November 22nd

1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't usually rush out to buy books a lot when they are released. I mean, there are a few that I do, but not that much. Usually the ones I'm dying to get, I get as an ARC. I still need to read Amy Sandas!!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.