Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Television Freebie -- Favorite Reality Shows


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Image result for great british bake off centerpiece
1. The Great British Bake-Off/The Great British Baking Show

I can't cook to save my life, but I love to bake and this show really makes me want to step up my game.

Image result for face off syfy best makeup
2. Face-Off
I am fascinated by "behind-the-scenes" shows and this special effects make-up competition always impresses me.

Image result for so you think you can dance jeanine
3. So You Think You Can Dance
I was a dancer for twelve years so, of course, I loved this show.  Unfortunately, I haven't been very impressed by it this season.

Image result for big brother
4. Big Brother
Ultimate guilty pleasure!  I love the competitions, the friendships, and the backstabbing.

Image result for project runway top looks
5. Project Runway
Another show that allows me to live vicariously through people who are more creative than I could ever hope to be.

Image result for america's next top model coffin
6. America's Next Top Model
I didn't watch the last few seasons, but I still re-watch the earlier episodes on Hulu on a regular basis.

Image result for survivor
7. Survivor
I got into this classic late in the game, but it has really sealed itself as appointment television.

Image result for mythbusters
8. Mythbusters
Yeah for smart people using science and match to entertain!

Image result for say yes to the dress
9. Say Yes to the Dress
I usually can't stand over-the-top drama, but there is something about wedding dresses that allows me to get over it with this show.

Image result for what not to wear makeover
10. What Not to Wear
Oh, Stacy and Clinton, how I miss you!

6 comments:

  1. Everyone is always saying how awesome The Great British Bake Off is. I'm gonna have to check it out! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just binged The Great British Baking Show this past week. It is amazing! I wasn't sure I would like it because I don't really do kitchen stuff, but I was instantly addicted. I watched all three seasons that are available in the US and I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous? So addicting and it always puts me in a good mood.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! You had me with great shows like Survivor and Mythbusters, but then you had to ruin your list with Say Yes to the Dress. I'm pretty sure that only three straight males in the world watch that show: one in Poughkeepsie, one in TOronto, and one in Amsterdam -- and guy in Toronto is getting a sex-change operation. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching Survivor since the very beginning!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you listed soome good ones here!! I do like Say Yes To The Dress even if its overly dramatic. Top Model is fun, I always like seeing how they use makeup and hair and fashion and do unique with it. I have been hearing some great things about British Bake Off. So as soon as I get cable I am going to be watching that. One of my favorites is Dancing with the STars, but I just love ballroom dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.