Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Fall TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Not Yet Released~

Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9)
1. Archangel's Heart by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)
I'm all caught up on the Guild Hunter series so now I am, not so patiently, anticipating the next installment in November.

Heartless
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (YA fantasy)
I'm so excited to see what Ms. Meyer does with the Queen of Hearts after the fabulousness of the Lunar Chronicles series.

Someone To Love (Westcott #1)
3. Someone to Love by Mary Balogh (historical romance)
I always need more Balogh in my life and the premise of this new series intrigues me.

Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane, #11)
4. Duke of Pleasure by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
I'm so happy that Alf is finally getting a story!

Baron (The Knickerbocker Club, #2)
5. Baron by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)
William was a bit of an ass in the first book, but I see definite hero potential in him.  It also doesn't hurt that I love the Gilded Age NYC setting.

~Already Released~ 

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9)
6. Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
I am trying to be patient and wait for my library's order to come in, but I'm slowly losing the battle.

The Mane Event (Pride, #1)
7. The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston (paranormal romance)
I adore her Call of Crows series and am excited to read more of her writing especially with sexy shapeshifters!

Highland Master (Murray Family, #19)
8. Highland Master by Hannah Howell (historical romance)
I am feeling Highland romances right now so I want to get caught up with this series.

Sweet Little Lies (Heartbreaker Bay, #1)
9. Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis (contemporary romance)
I received this book from the Avon Addicts program and want to give Jill Shalvis another try.

Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4)
10. Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh (contemporary romance)
I'm not sure why I haven't read this book yet since I love this series/author.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm really looking forward to Heartless. I think everyone else in the book blogging community is as well!
    My TTT!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I gave Shalvis another try! I wasn't madly in love with Simply Irresistible, and for a long time I didn't read anything else. But then I did, and I fell in love. Although, I will say, that Sweet Little Lies isn't my favorite. There is a BIG SECRET which I, in general, struggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartless has been on a lot of lists today. I hope you love it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you have such a great list here!!! Shalvis is a hit and miss author for me. Some books I love and others are just okay. I do love Howell though, she writes fabulous highlander romances though. I really LOVED Rock Wedding, I can never get enough of Nalini Singh.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.