Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: All-Time Favorites in the Historical Romance Genre


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3)
1. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
2. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn

Slightly Dangerous (Bedwyn Saga, #6)
3. Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)
4. Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas (My Review)

Texas Destiny (Leigh Brothers Texas Trilogy, #1)
5. Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies & McBrides, #1)
6. The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley

The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3)
7. The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan (My Review)

A Gentleman Undone (Blackshear Family, #2)
8. A Gentleman Undone by Cecilia Grant (My Review)

The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1)
9. The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt

England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love, #3)
10. England's Perfect Hero by Suzanne Enoch

7 comments:

  1. Not something I usually read, but I might check some of these out on gr :)
    Here's my own (first ever, yay!) TTT post if you want to check it out:

    https://mreadsbooks.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/ttt-1-all-time-favorite-classics/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read historical romance very often but I love reading books set in the Victorian Era. It's so much fun! I wish we got to go to balls and things! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read Susanne Enoch for awhile now. I really need to get on it. Maybe I will start with your favorite. What is her style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a nice combination of humor and drama. England's Perfect Hero is fabulous, but also a bit of a tearjerker. The hero was in the war and is dealing with PTSD. She also likes doing family series which are an auto-read theme for me.

      Delete
  4. Oh Ian. Yes. He's amazing. I've not read any of the others on your list but that one makes the tops of my lists as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you really have such a great list here!!! So many of these are my top favorites as well. You know how much I love Devil In Winter, from the day it was published I have loved it. England's Perfect Hero is simply wonderful. I liked Texas Destiny is a wonderful story too, although I think Texas Glory made a bigger impact on me but I read that one first so that may be why. And of course you gotta love Ian and Beth. Man love those two together, and its been so fun to see them grow throughout the series too. I read Slightly Dangerous years ago and LOVED it. You definitely have me tempted to do some re reading here.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.