Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, August 16, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Contemporary Romances Set In Big Cities


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Contemporary romances are not my usual genre of choice, but I have been getting more into them this year.  What I have discovered is that I prefer contemporaries that take place in big cities.  So, for this TTT topic, I decided to showcase some of my favorite Big City romances.

Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)
1. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- Chicago

See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey Team, #2)
2. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson -- Seattle

Just the Sexiest Man Alive
3. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James - Los Angeles

Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
4. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid -- Chicago

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
5. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning -- London

Dance With Me
6. Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan -- Minneapolis/St. Paul

Saving the CEO (49th Floor, #1)
7. Saving the CEO by Jenny Holiday -- Toronto

Tigers and Devils (Tigers and Devils #1)
8. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy -- Melbourne

Act Like It
9. Act Like It by Lucy Parker -- London

Hot Head (Head #1)
10. Hot Head by Damon Suede -- New York City

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! We did the same topic. How awesome is that? And we have some of the same books. Act Like It, Neanderthal Seeks Human, Match Me If You Can, and a Julie James book (although I have a different one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list you have here but ironically I haven't read any of these hehe although Julie James is a author I really want to get to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.