Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Contemporary Romances Set In Big Cities
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Contemporary romances are not my usual genre of choice, but I have been getting more into them this year. What I have discovered is that I prefer contemporaries that take place in big cities. So, for this TTT topic, I decided to showcase some of my favorite Big City romances.
1. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- Chicago
2. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson -- Seattle
3. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James - Los Angeles
4. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid -- Chicago
5. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning -- London
6. Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan -- Minneapolis/St. Paul
7. Saving the CEO by Jenny Holiday -- Toronto
8. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy -- Melbourne
9. Act Like It by Lucy Parker -- London
10. Hot Head by Damon Suede -- New York City