Tuesday, August 16, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Contemporary Romances Set In Big Cities
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Contemporary romances are not my usual genre of choice, but I have been getting more into them this year. What I have discovered is that I prefer contemporaries that take place in big cities. So, for this TTT topic, I decided to showcase some of my favorite Big City romances.
1. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -- Chicago
2. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson -- Seattle
3. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James - Los Angeles
4. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid -- Chicago
5. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning -- London
6. Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan -- Minneapolis/St. Paul
7. Saving the CEO by Jenny Holiday -- Toronto
8. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy -- Melbourne
9. Act Like It by Lucy Parker -- London
10. Hot Head by Damon Suede -- New York City