Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books That Have Been On My Shelf Since Before Blogging
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I started my blog in June of 2011 so it is really sad (IMO) that I still have so many books which are just languishing on my TBR shelf.
1. Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon (science fiction romance)
2. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)
3. Highland Wedding by Hannah Howell (historical romance)
4. Grimspace by Ann Aguirre (science fiction)
5. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison (urban fantasy)
6. The Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh (historical romance)
7. The Season by Sarah MacLean (YA historical)
8. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (YA fantasy)
9. The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown by Julia Quinn, Suzanne Enoch, Karen Hawkins and Mia Ryan (historical romance)
10. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (fantasy)