Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books That Have Been On My Shelf Since Before Blogging


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I started my blog in June of 2011 so it is really sad (IMO) that I still have so many books which are just languishing on my TBR shelf.

Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
1. Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon (science fiction romance)

Along for the Ride
2. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (YA contemporary)

Highland Wedding (Highland Brides, #2)
3. Highland Wedding by Hannah Howell (historical romance)

Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1)
4. Grimspace by Ann Aguirre (science fiction)

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
5. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison (urban fantasy)

The Secret Mistress (Mistress Trilogy #3)
6. The Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh (historical romance)

The Season
7. The Season by Sarah MacLean (YA historical)

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
8. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (YA fantasy)

The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown (Lady Whistledown, #1)
9. The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown by Julia Quinn, Suzanne Enoch, Karen Hawkins and Mia Ryan (historical romance)

The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1)
10. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (fantasy)

10 comments:

  1. Along for the Ride should have made my list this week too! I forgot about it; I bought it the year it came out and still haven't read it! Good luck with your TBR!
    Mallory @ The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along for the Ride is such a great book! I hope you enjoy it whenever you get to it. :)
    My #Shame TTT
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to read Graceling, but I never seem to get around to it! I hope you manage to read these books sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grimspace and the Kim Harrison series have both been on my radar for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even begin to describe my TBR before blogging. I've started around late 2010 but today I still have more than 200 books I bought previous to that. I'm a true addict.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Along For The Ride was the last Sarah Dessen book I read, and I LOVED it! Hopefully you will too! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list of books!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-that-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read Graceling this summer, I didn't love it but hopefully you'll like it better!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/top-ten-tuesday-71/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe I have read Highland Wedding but a couple years ago. I do love Howell...she writes fabulous highland romances. Hope you get to that one and soon. And LOVE Mary Balogh, I can never get enough of her.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.