Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, August 2, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Would Love to Buy Right This Second (With a Gift Card)


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Double Down (Lois Lane, #2)
1. Double Down (Lois Lane #1) by Gwenda Bond (YA science fiction)
I really liked the first book in this series which focuses on Lois Lane's adventures in high school and am excited to read more about her.

Bittersweet (True North, #1)
2. Bittersweet (True North #1) by Sarina Bowen (NA contemporary)
I love Bowen's writing and am interested to see what she does with her latest series.

Idol (VIP, #1)
3. Idol (VIP #1) by Kristen Callihan (NA contemporary)
Another new series from one of my favorite NA authors...this time with sexy rock stars.

Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16)
4. Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark #16) by Kresley Cole (paranormal romance)
The Immortals After Dark series is one of my current favorites and I need to get caught up on it.

The Engagement Game (49th Floor, #3)
5. The Engagement Game (49th Floor #3) by Jenny Holiday (contemporary romance)
I really enjoyed the first two books in this series and the fact that this story involves a pretend engagement just makes me more excited.

Through the Storm
6. Through the Storm by Beverly Jenkins (historical romance)
Raimond LeVeq stole every scene possible in Indigo and I want to see him get a happy ending.

Adorkable
7. Adorkable by Sarra Manning (YA contemporary)
I laughed throughout You Don't Have to Say You Love Me and I want more of Manning's hilarious writing style.

Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1)
8. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy (YA contemporary)
I just have heard so many amazing things about this book.  I need to read it very soon.

Grin and Beard It (Winston Brothers, #2)
9. Grin and Beard It (Winston Brothers #2) by Penny Reid (contemporary romance)
The Winston boys are awesome and I can't wait to see what kind of antics Jethro finds himself in.

Level Up
10. Level Up by Cathy Yardley (contemporary romance)
Geek love is definitely my catnip and I am interested to see video games take center stage. 

6 comments:

  1. Level Up looks adorable. I've heard good things about the Beard Series by Penny Reid. I loved Dumplin! So recommend that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny Reid's writing style just makes me happy. :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you would love Through The Storm---so worth the buy. I am eager for BitterSweet and Idol though. I have heard some great things about both books

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.