Tuesday, July 26, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Things Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This was a much easier topic than I thought it was going to be. While I have not done most of the things on this list, there are definitely ones that I am very motivated to try at some point in my life.
1. Attend Transfiguration class
2. Learn to fence
3. Attend a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening
4. Play Pall Mall
5. Become a hockey fan
6. Eat chicken marsala
7. Learn archery
8. Go on a road trip across the country
9. Learn how to make gourmet chocolate
10. Travel to Brighton, England