Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Things Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This was a much easier topic than I thought it was going to be.  While I have not done most of the things on this list, there are definitely ones that I am very motivated to try at some point in my life.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
1. Attend Transfiguration class

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1)
2. Learn to fence

Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)
3. Attend a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
4. Play Pall Mall

See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey Team, #2)
5. Become a hockey fan

Bet Me
6. Eat chicken marsala

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
7. Learn archery

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
8. Go on a road trip across the country

The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat, #1)
9. Learn how to make gourmet chocolate

Summer Is for Lovers (Second Sons, #2)
10. Travel to Brighton, England

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I had Pall Mall on my list this week too. In fact, it was the very first thing that popped into my head when I read this week's prompt. Although I wouldn't be as awesome as the Bridgertons are. I'm not that competitive.

    I also would love to learn Archery, but my inspiration came from Saving Grace by Julie Garwood. And heck, I would love to go to ANY class at Hogwarts! Or to just have a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL need to read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! I've had it on my shelf for a LONG time now, and I've heard many great things! I need to get to that ASAP! :D
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go on a road trip. And any class at Hogwarts. And to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/top-ten-tuesday-67/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear ya about playing Pall Mall and fencing!!! Both would be a blast to play. And you would love going to England, its gorgeous over there and the people are so very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.