Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Things Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This was a much easier topic than I thought it was going to be. While I have not done most of the things on this list, there are definitely ones that I am very motivated to try at some point in my life.
1. Attend Transfiguration class
2. Learn to fence
3. Attend a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening
4. Play Pall Mall
5. Become a hockey fan
6. Eat chicken marsala
7. Learn archery
8. Go on a road trip across the country
9. Learn how to make gourmet chocolate
10. Travel to Brighton, England