Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, June 14, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2016


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany [July 31, 2016]
I will take anything HP I can get nowadays!

Heartless
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer [November 8, 2016]
The Lunar Chronicles is one of my all-time favorite series so I can't wait to see what Meyer does with Alice in Wonderland.

Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane, #11)
3. Duke of Pleasure by Elizabeth Hoyt [November 29, 2016]
Love this author and this series!

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9)
4. Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews [September 20, 2016]
I finally got caught up on this series and am impatiently waiting for more Kate/Curran fun.

Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove, #5)
5. Do You Want to Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare [September 27, 2016]
I'm so excited to be heading back to Spindle Cove!

A Change of Heart
6. A Change of Heart by Sonali Dev [September 27, 2016]
Love Sonali Dev's voice!

Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow, #5)
7. Where the Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper [July 26, 2016]
If I need a laugh, I always turn to Molly Harper's paranormals.

Baron (The Knickerbocker Club, #2)
8. Baron by Joanna Shupe [October 25, 2016]
I adored the first book in this series and can't wait to return to Gilded Age NYC.

A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock, #1)
9. A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas [October 18, 2016]
Woman detective who solves mysteries as Sherlock Holmes?  I'm sold!

Someone To Love (Westcott #1)
10. Someone to Love by Mary Balogh [November 1, 2016]
I always want more Balogh historicals in my life.

6 comments:

  1. So excited for Heartless! And I'm a little nervous (but also excited) for the new HP. Thanks for sharing!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Do You Want to Start a Scandal. And I love the cover. Well, I love the covers on the cover. I just added that Sonali Dev book to my TBR. I still haven't read The Bollywood Bride. I'm a little nervous to read that one.

    And I absolutely need to read more Elizabeth Hoyt. I loved Dearest Rogue so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked The Bollywood Bride, but not as much as Bollywood Affair. The heroine's journey in Bride is fantastic and worth the read, I think. You can't go wrong with any of Hoyt's historicals. She is so good!

      Delete
  3. Heartless made my list as well. I absolutely love Marissa Meyer and can't wait. Great list! Here is mine: http://bookbinges.blogspot.it/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-2016-books-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cursed Child and Heartless both made my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a pretty good list here hun!! Magic Binds and Duke of Pleasure I am SUPER excited for.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.