Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Non-Bookish Websites I Love


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Go Fug Yourself
Heather and Jessica are hilarious writers and their commentary on fashion and pop culture always makes me smile.

2. Previously.TV
This is where I go for TV snark especially for reality shows.

3. Jezebel
I don't agree with everything they write about, but I appreciate their candor.  I also love the weekly tabloid feature.

4. The Bitter Waiter
A snarky waiter who isn't afraid to call out rude customers.

5. NPR
Kinda boring, but I read it every morning.

6. Etsy
I love to just browse around the amazing shops and fill up my cart with things I don't need, but desperately want.

7. Tom and Lorenzo
Another red carpet/fashion blog I adore.  I particularly enjoy their Outlander fashion recaps.

8. The Mary Sue
I don't read a ton of comics, but this website helps keep me in tune with the current trends and issues.  I also like their movie reviews and Sailor Moon newbie recaps.

9. Pajiba
Another pop culture-esque website.

10. Playbill
For all my Broadway news!

4 comments:

  1. Etsy!!! I love Etsy! I buy all these awesome things for my planners on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy... you can get LOST on that site. So many fun items and shops. I've not read many articles on The Mary Sue, but what I have, I really like. They have a great site indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love GFY, NPR and Etsy!! Great list today

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly the only one I know on this list is Etsy, going to have to check out your choices. Thank you for sharing. Here is my list http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2016/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-websites-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.