Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Child Characters I Want To Read About As Adults


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
1. Teddy -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)
2. Pippi -- Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
3. Oliver -- To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
 
Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3)
4. Dominick -- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

Texas Glory (Leigh Brothers Texas Trilogy, #2)
5. Rawley -- Texas Glory by Lorraine Heath

Born in Death (In Death, #23)
6. Bella -- In Death series by JD Robb

Beauty Like the Night (Rutledge Family, #1)
7. Ariane -- Beauty Like the Night by Liz Carlyle

Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Coda Books, #6; Strawberries for Dessert, #2)
8. Hope -- Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding by Marie Sexton

Charming the Prince (Fairy Tales, #1)
9. Desmond -- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros

Matilda
10. Matilda -- Matilda by Roald Dahl

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Matilda is on my list as well. I bet she's still defending people and totally kicking butt!

    I actually can't remember Pippi or Oliver from To Sir Phillip or Match Me! How bad is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would definitely be great to catch up with Matilda!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/top-ten-tuesday-55/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matilda made my list as well! I wouldn't say no to a story about Teddy!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay for Matilda! Teddy is a great choice too! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many great ones you mentioned too!! I so agree about Rawley, he was so precious in Texas Glory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy Lupin, very much yes! And really everybody from those books. I keep wondering if Harry and Dudley ever manage any kind of adult relationship. (Wouldn't it be awesome if Dudley's child turned out to be a witch or wizard?)

    Oliver and his twin sister from To Sir Phillip would be fun, too.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.