Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Child Characters I Want To Read About As Adults
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Teddy -- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
2. Pippi -- Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
3. Oliver -- To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
4. Dominick -- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
5. Rawley -- Texas Glory by Lorraine Heath
6. Bella -- In Death series by JD Robb
7. Ariane -- Beauty Like the Night by Liz Carlyle
8. Hope -- Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding by Marie Sexton
9. Desmond -- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros
10. Matilda -- Matilda by Roald Dahl