Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Finishing a book and knowing that it was a 5 star read.
2. Recommending books to others and seeing their reactions.
3. Finally reading a book that was recommended to me and wondering why I waited so long.
4. Lounging around reading in the morning on the weekends.
5. Discovering a new-to-me author with a large backlist.
6. Reading about a character that you connect with on a very personal level.
7. Learning more about my personal reading tastes so I know how to pick books that I will enjoy.
8. Tweeting an author about how much you enjoyed their book and having them respond.
9. When I get to a point in a book that helps me understand where the title came from.
10. Finding that sentence, phrase, or scene that just grabs my heart and has me re-reading it multiple times before moving on with the rest of the story.