Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Bookworm Delights


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.


1. Finishing a book and knowing that it was a 5 star read.

2. Recommending books to others and seeing their reactions.

3. Finally reading a book that was recommended to me and wondering why I waited so long.

4. Lounging around reading in the morning on the weekends.

5. Discovering a new-to-me author with a large backlist.

6. Reading about a character that you connect with on a very personal level.

7. Learning more about my personal reading tastes so I know how to pick books that I will enjoy.

8. Tweeting an author about how much you enjoyed their book and having them respond.

9. When I get to a point in a book that helps me understand where the title came from.

10. Finding that sentence, phrase, or scene that just grabs my heart and has me re-reading it multiple times before moving on with the rest of the story.

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice reading another 5 Star book! I haven't read many so far this year, but hopefully that will change soon! :D Great Top Ten!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7...YES! I have gotten better at choosing wisely. With so many books to read, it's important to me that I move right on to books that I am more likely to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your list is my favourite that I've read so far today! I relate to all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-54/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we used the same gif! it's a great one! I love lounging around and reading. IN the morning, or even better, all day!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.