Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Sunday, March 27, 2016

UPCOMING RELEASES: April 2016

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for the coming month. As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

4/4

Getting It Back (Red Hot Russians, #3)
Getting It Back (Red Hot Russians #3) by Elizabeth Harmon (contemporary romance)
I am obsessed with figure skating so, of course, I'm interested in this series.  Book one, Pairing Off, was just nominated for a RITA too!

4/5

Luck Is No Lady (Fallen Ladies, #1)
Luck Is No Lady (Fallen Ladies #1) by Amy Sandas (historical romance)
The heroine is a math genius and uses those skills to get a job in a gambling hell.  The hero is ruthless owner of the hell.  I'm currently reading this and it is really interesting.

The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)
The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court #1) by Richelle Mead (YA historical fantasy)

I love Richelle Mead's writing style and this half-fantasy historical story sounds cool.

A Gentleman's Position (Society of Gentlemen, #3)
A Gentleman's Position (Society of Gentleman #3) by K.J. Charles (M/M historical)
This is a very popular series and this particular installment features an aristocrat and the valet he is in love with.

4/11

Secrets of a Soprano
Secrets of a Soprano by Miranda Neville (historical romance)
A fascinating sounding romance between an opera singer and the owner of a rival opera house.

4/12

The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)
The Player and the Pixie (Rugby #2) by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid (contemporary romance)
I love sports romances so, obviously, I am going to look into this story.

The Debutante Is Mine (Season's Original, #1)
The Debutante is Mine (Season's Original #1) by Vivienne Lorret (historical romance)
I haven't read any books by this author, but I like the premise of a man who hates the aristocracy helping a debutante with her makeover and then falling for her.

4/16

Selfie (Bluewater Bay, #13)
Selfie (Bluewater Bay #13) by Amy Lane (M/M contemporary)
It is a Bluewater Bay book and it is by Amy Lane?  Of course, I'm reading it!

4/19

The Blacksmith's Wife
The Blacksmith's Wife by Elisabeth Hobbes (historical romance)
I haven't read a medieval romance in awhile so I'm interested in this one.

4/26

Temptations of a Wallflower (The Wicked Quills of London, #3)
Temptations of a Wallflower (Wicked Quills of London #3) by Eva Leigh (historical romance)
The first two books in the trilogy were wonderful and I think this volume will be just as amazing.  It focuses on the mysterious writer of the Lady of Dubious Quality erotic stories.

Magnate
Magnate (Gilded Age #1) by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)
The head of a steel empire and a woman with ambitions towards success in the New York Stock Exchange sounds like something I will really enjoy.

The Earl Takes All (The Hellions of Havisham, #2)
The Earl Takes All (The Hellions of Havisham #2) by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)
I'm hesitant about this one since it is about a man who disguises himself as his dead brother and falls for his brother's wife.  But, I am willing to trust Lorraine Heath with this difficult plot.

Z (Demonica, #11.8)
Z (Demonica #11.8) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
I must have more Demonica in my life!

How I Married a Marquess (The Secret Life of Scoundrels, #3)
How I Married a Marquess (The Secret Life of Scoundrels #3) by Anna Harrington (historical 
romance)
An "on the shelf" heroine who has a big secret that is close to being discovered by a former spy?  I'm sold.

How the Duke Was Won (The Disgraceful Dukes, #1)
How the Duke Was Won (Disgraceful Dukes #1) by Lenora Bell (historical romance)
A debut that is getting a lot of good publicity right now and has the heroine pretending to be her sister in order to gain a duke's proposal for that sister.

The Star-Touched Queen
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (YA fantasy)
A fascinating-sounding fantasy with a cursed heroine who ends up in a political marriage and changes the world around her.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Luck Is No Lady and really liked it!! I am excited for The Earl Takes All, because I have yet to find a book from Heath I didn't like. She always writes great romances. Great list of releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished Luck Is No Lady last night and it was really good! The hero was to die for. I'm sure I will love The Earl Takes It All...I'm just hesitant right now thinking about it.

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.