Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Spring TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Time again for my "sure to be failed" TBR list for the season!

Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10)
1. Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt (historical romance)
We finally get Valentine's story!  I love a reformed villain and I have a feeling this will be a doozy.  I got an ARC and it doesn't come out until the end of May.  I don't think I'm going to last that long.

Temptations of a Wallflower (The Wicked Quills of London, #3)
2. Temptations of a Wallflower by Eva Leigh (historical romance)
I loved the first two Wicked Quills books and am excited to read the story of the Watching Wallflower who secretly writes erotic fiction.

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
3. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (YA fantasy)
I was disappointed with book 2 in this trilogy, but I am eager to find out what happens to Kestral and Arin.

Magnate
4. Magnate by Joanna Shupe (historical romance)
Gilded Age NYC?  I'm in especially since I enjoyed the prequel novella, Tycoon.

Z (Demonica, #11.8)
5. Z by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
I need my Demonica fix!

Hot Stuff (Hot Zone, #1)
6. Hot Stuff by Carly Phillips (contemporary romance)
I plan on reading this for the 2016 TBR Challenge for April's theme -- Contemporary.

The Last Hour of Gann
7. The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith (science fiction romance)
I plan on reading this for 2016 TBR Challenge for May's theme -- Something Different.

The Study of Seduction (Sinful Suitors, #2)
8. The Study of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
I've been very patient when it comes to reading the ARC I have of this book.  I'm always ready for a stoic, oh so proper hero.

Archangel's Consort  (Guild Hunter, #3)
9. Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)
Now that I am caught up on the Kate Daniels series, it is time to shift my focus to the Guild Hunter books.

Us (Him #2)
10. Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (M/M contemporary)
I loved the first book and have to know what is going to happen to Ryan and Jamie next.

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read book two in the Winner's curse trilogy for so long because I loved the story of Kestrel and Arin! Lovely TBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try Nalini Singh's books! If I love Kate Daniels would you say the Guild Hunter books are a good series to try? I've been waiting to try the Winner's Curse until the whole series was out too. Maybe I'll get to those this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I may have to check out some of these! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winner's Kiss is on my TTT as well! So excited to read it very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.