Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Monday, February 29, 2016

UPCOMING RELEASES: March 2016

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for the coming month. As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

3/1

A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)
A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes #1) by Brittany Cavallaro (YA contemporary)
Modern Sherlock Holmes with Watson and Holmes's great great grandchildren.  I'm intrigued...

The Princess Wore Plaid (The Oxenburg Princes, #2.5)
The Princess Wore Plaid (Oxenburg Princes #2.5) by Karen Hawkins (historical romance)
A princess in disguise and a tortured former soldier is definitely a story I want to read.

Wedding Night With the Earl (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels Trilogy, #3)
Wedding Night with the Earl (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels #3) by Amelia Grey (historical romance)
I discovered Amelia Grey's romances last year and I'm definitely ready to read more from her.

3/8

Us (Him, #2)
Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (M/M contemporary)
I fell in love with Ryan and Jamie last year so I am excited to read more about them.

Convincing the Secretary (London Legal, #3)
Convincing the Secretary (Convincing #3) by Ava March (M/M historical)
I'm so happy that Ava March is returning to this series!

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)
Marked in Flesh (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop (urban fantasy)
I'm still behind on this series, but I loved the first one so much that I am trying to prepare myself for a major series binge.

3/15

Out of Frame (In Focus #3)
Out of Frame (In Focus #3) by Megan Erickson (M/M contemporary)
I loved the first two books in the series!

3/22

The Study of Seduction (Sinful Suitors, #2)
A Study of Seduction (Sinful Suitors #2) by Sabrina Jeffries (historical romance)
A stoic hero who is thrown off his game when he falls in love?  This is definitely my type of romance!

Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Bend or Break, #6-7)
Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Bend or Break #6) by Amy Jo Cousins (M/M contemporary)
I've been waiting for awhile for Austin and Vincent's stories to be told.

3/29

Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys #1)
Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys & Bridgertons #1) by Julia Quinn (historical romance)
The Bridgertons was the series that started my obsession with historical romance so, of course, I'm interested to see what she does with a prequel series.

Six Degrees of Scandal (Scandalous, #4)
Six Degrees of Scandal (Scandalous #4) by Caroline Linden (historical romance)
Caroline Linden writes beautiful romance with intelligent heroes so I am ready for this conclusion to her wonderful series.

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski (YA fantasy)
I loved the first book and, while the second book was a little disappointing, I have to know what happens to Arin and Kestral.

Fortune Favors the Wicked
Fortune Favors the Wicked by Theresa Romain (historical romance)
I recently fell in love with Romain's writing and am interested in this stand-alone romance featuring a an injured naval lieutenant and a courtesan.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great ones coming out this month!! I am most excited for Karen Hawkins and Sabrina Jeffries.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.