Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
These are very similar to resolutions I have made in previous years, but I can always use improvements in these areas.
1. Read 160 books.
This is five books more than what I read in 2015.
2. Complete all reading challenges I signed up for.
You can check out the challenges here.
3. Listen to 15 audiobooks.
I became obsessed with podcasts in 2015 so I didn't get through very many audiobooks. I want to get back to listening to these on a regular basis.
4. Catch up on 10 series.
I am behind on so many series that I need to catch up/finish.
5. Get my Netgalley status to 60%.
I got my status up in 2015, but not to where I think I can realistically get it to.
6. Use my local library more.
I use it a lot, but always want to support it.
7. Create at least 1 new feature for the blog.
I have had quite a bit of success with my Theme Thursday posts so I want to create another regular feature...maybe something with book covers or hidden gems.
8. Get at least two weeks ahead on blog posts.
I get in slumps regarding my blog schedule. I desperately want to get ahead on both my reading/blogging so I don't stress as much.
9. Become more involved on social media.
I am getting more comfortable with Twitter, but think I can do so much more.
10. Comment more on other blogs.
Constantly need to work on this.