Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 2015 Releases I Still Want to Read


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1)
1. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1)
2. Once Upon a Marquess by Courtney Milan (historical romance)

Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16)
3. Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole (paranormal romance)

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)

Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk, #5)
5. Of Silk and Steam by Bec McMaster (steampunk romance)

Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
6. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)

The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal & Scoundrel, #1)
7. The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)

Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, #1)
8. Blood Kiss by JR Ward (paranormal romance)

Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)
9. Crash & Burn by Abigail Roux (M/M contemporary)

The Game Plan (Game On, #3)
10. The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan (NA contemporary)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Cold-Hearted Rake either. I have The Game Plan on my TBR. I have heard it is sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Game Plan is simply amazing...it made me fall in love with sensitive and strong bearded heroes!!! Cold Hearted Rake is such a great story. I still need to read Blood Kiss too. Bound By Flames is great but gets a bit more intense than the previous books in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the Game Plan is on my wanna read list. So many books from 2015 still need to be checked out. *flails* lol

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.