Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 29, 2015

UPCOMING RELEASES: January 2016

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for the coming month. As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

1/1
The Millionaire Upstairs
The Millionaire Upstairs by M.J. O'Shea (M/M contemporary)

1/2
The Professor and the Smuggler
The Professor and the Smuggler by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon (M/M historical)

1/4
Tied to Trouble (Gamers #3)
Tied to Trouble (Gamers #3) by Megan Erickson (M/M contemporary)

1/5
Listen to the Moon (Lively St. Lemeston #3)
Listen to the Moon (Lively St. Lemeston #3) by Rose Lerner (historical romance)

Heir to the Duke (The Duke's Sons, #1)
Heir to the Duke (The Duke's Sons #1) by Jane Ashford (historical romance)

How to Rescue a Rake (Book Club Belles Society, #3)
How to Rescue a Rake (Book Club Belles Society #3) by Jayne Fresina (historical romance)

The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson #9) by Darynda Jones (urban fantasy)

1/11
The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy (NA contemporary)

1/12
Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1)
Bookishly Ever After (Ever After #1) by Isabel Bandeira (YA contemporary) 

Ravishing Ruby (Bound and Determined, #3)
Ravishing Ruby (Bound & Determined #3) by Lavinia Kent (historical erotica)

1/15
Her Every Wish (The Worth Saga #1.5)
Her Every Wish (Worth Saga #1.5) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)

1/18
The Heir and the Spare
The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright (NA contemporary)

1/19
Happily Ever Ninja (Knitting in the City, #5)
Happily Ever Ninja (Knitting in the City #5) by Penny Reid (contemporary romance)

Feverborn (Fever, #8)
Feverborn (Fever #8) by Karen Marie Moning (urban fantasy)

1/26
My American Duchess
My American Duchess by Eloisa James (historical romance)

Duke of My Heart (Season for Scandal, #1)
Duke of My Heart (Season for Scandal #1) by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)

Jilting the Duke (The Muses' Salon, #1)
Jilting the Duke (The Muses' Salon #1)  by Rachael Miles (historical romance)

Forbidden
Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins (historical romance)

The Knave of Hearts (Rhymes With Love #5)
The Knave of Hearts (Rhymes with Love #5) by Elizabeth Boyle (historical romance)

Staked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8)
Staked (Iron Druid Chronicles #8) by Kevin Hearne (urban fantasy)

2 comments:

  1. A lot of these are on my TBR, too. I've heard The Deal by Elle Kennedy is excellent. I have read Lady Bridget's Diary which was cute.

    I picked up I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm by Kelly Bowen the other day on a deal from Amazon. I'm really excited to read Kelly Bowen because I've heard such amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great ones coming out. Super excited for The Deal and Forbidden. I can never get enough of those authors. My American Duchess is at the top of my wishlist. I love Eloisa James.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.