Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Favorite 2015 New-To-Me Authors


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

A Bollywood Affair
1. Sonali Dev -- A Bollywood AffairThe Bollywood Bride

You're the Earl That I Want (The Lords of Worth, #3)
2. Kelly Bowen -- A Good Rogue Is Hard to Find, A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal, You're the Earl That I Want

The Lady Hellion (Wicked Deceptions, #3)
3. Joanna Shupe -- The Courtesan Duchess, The Harlot Countess, The Lady Hellion

Level Hands (Bend or Break, #4)
4. Amy Jo Cousins -- Off Campus, Nothing Like Paris, The Girl Next Door, Level Hands, Real World, Five Dates

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
5. Elle Kennedy -- The Deal, The Mistake, Him

It Takes Two to Tangle (The Matchmaker Trilogy, #1)
6. Theresa Romain -- The Sport of Baronets, It Takes Two to Tangle

Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1)
7. C.S. Pacat -- Captive Prince, Prince's Gambit

The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1)
8. Kerrigan Byrne -- The Highwayman

The Martian
9. Andy Weir -- The Martian

Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)
10. Gwenda Bond -- Lois Lane: Fallout

7 comments:

  1. Sonali Dev made my list too! And I picked her up because of your review of A Bollywood Affair. She's amazing! I should have included Gwenda Bond, too, because I adored Fallout so very much!

    I really want to try Kelly Bowen, but I haven't gotten there yet. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Bowen's book looks good - will have to check her out! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were so many great new to me authors this year!! I really loved Kerrigan Byrne and Kelly Bowen and Ellen Kennedy...simply fabulous to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES re: Amy Jo Cousins and Elle Kennedy -- I discovered both this year, too and am so happy!!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I've only read Andy Weir's book on this list. I might have to check-out some of these other authors soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weir made my list and Bone was super close. :)

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bowen was a new to me one this year too and I really enjoyed her. And oh Elle Kennedy! She's fantastic. Good looking list!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.