Friday, December 25, 2015

TOP 10 OF 2015: Day 5 -- 2016 Releases I Can't Wait to Read


Hosted by Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

DAY 5 -- 2016 RELEASES I CAN'T WAIT TO READ

Image result for nalini singh
1. Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance)
Love this series and am always ready for more!

Heartless
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (YA fantasy)
The Lunar Chronicles was fabulous and I am interested to see how the author re-imagines the Queen of Hearts.

Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys & Bridgertons, #1)
3. Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys & Bridgertons #1) by Julia Quinn (historical romance)
A prequel to the wonderful Bridgerton series?  I'm sold!!

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
4. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (YA fantasy)
I want to know how Kestral and Arin are able to finally be together.

Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3)
5. Kings Rising (Captive Prince #3) by C.S. Pacat (M/M fantasy)
I can't wait to see how things resolve between Damen and Laurent.

After the Wedding (The Worth Saga #2)
6. After the Wedding (Worth #2) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Gimme gimme gimme!!

Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)
7. Marrying Winterbourne (The Ravenels #2) by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
Nobody does disgruntled, self-made heroes like Kleypas.

Forevermore (Darkest London, #7)
8. Forevermore (Darkest London #7) by Kristen Callihan (historical-paranormal romance)
Finally get to see Saint take center stage.

Double Down (Lois Lane, #2)
9. Double Down (Lois Lane #2) by Gwenda Bond (YA science fiction)
More from my favorite teenaged reporter-to-be and her online "friend", Smallville Guy,

Z (Demonica, #11.8)
10. Z (Demonica #11.8) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance)
I always want more stories set in Ione's Demonica world.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh great list! 2016 looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading year! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! I hope to see you next year for the Top 10 of 2016!
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Forevermore was on mine too. I'm sad to see that series ending though.

    I'm so excited about Allegiance of Honor! Love Singh's stuff. So excited for her releases in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so damn excited for a lot of these, too. Obviously, Because of Miss Bridgerton! Lois Lane and Lisa Kleypas too.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.