Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

TOP 10 OF 2015: Day 3 -- Best Heroines of 2015


Hosted by Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!


DAY 3 -- BEST HEROINES OF 2015

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
1. Cinder/Scarlet/Cress/Winter -- Winter by Marissa Meyer

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)
2. Kate Daniels -- Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews

Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)
3. Lois Lane -- Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2)
4. Charlotte Baird -- Rock Hard by Nalini Singh

The Royal We
5. Bex Porter -- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

The Bollywood Bride
6. Ria Parkar -- The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev

You're the Earl That I Want (The Lords of Worth, #3)
7. Joss Somerhall -- You're the Earl That I Want by Kelly Bowen


Taking the Heat ( Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #3)
8. Veronica Chandler -- Taking the Heat by Victoria Dahl

When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3)
9. Maddie Gracechurch -- When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare

Falling Into Bed with a Duke (The Hellions of Havisham, #1)
10. Minerva Dodger -- Falling into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath

7 comments:

  1. I love so many of these heroines! I love Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter! And Charlotte Baird. Love her so much. And Maddie (I love shy and introverted heroines!) and Veronica! Love them all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have not had the chance to read some of these but have been wanting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome list! I totally adore all the heroines and The Lunar Chronicles. And Maddie and Minerva are so lovely (: And Kate Daniels is always kick-ass!!

    Here's my top ten today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices they’re all such great picks! I love that you did heroines kick ass chicks need love too! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list!! I love Cinder and Cress but need to read the rest of the books. I want to read Lois Lane: Fallout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic choice! Kate Daniels would've been on my list as well. She's such an awesome character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah, yes yes yes to Kate Daniels!! She is absolutely one of my favourite heroines – everything about her I just love :D I also love Charlie from Rock Hard ;) Awesome list!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.