Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, December 22, 2015

TOP 10 OF 2015: Day 2 -- Best Book Covers of 2015


Hosted by Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!

DAY 2 -- BEST BOOK COVERS OF 2015


Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Creepy and beautiful at the same time.

Harlot
2. Harlot by Victoria Dahl
It is so haunting and really makes me want to know what happened to the woman on the cover.

A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal (The Lords of Worth, #2.5)
3. A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal by Kelly Bowen
If you have skirt in your book's title, you definitely need a beautiful and intricate outfit on the cover.

The Bollywood Bride
4. The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev
It really helps bring Indian culture to life and also indicates that a wedding will be featured somewhere.

Dukes Are Forever (The Secret Life of Scoundrels, #1)
5. Dukes Are Forever by Anna Harrington
I picked this just because of the color combination which I don't see very often.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer
All the books in this series are gorgeous and perfectly represent the fairy tale they are retelling.

Forever Your Earl (The Wicked Quills of London, #1)
7. Forever Your Earl by Eva Leigh
I have a thing for masks on covers and this one is just beautiful.

Him (Him, #1)
8. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Hold me...so pretty...

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
9. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
I love the juxtaposition of a beautiful young woman in a fancy dress holding a sword.

Her Highland Fling (Second Sons, #2.5)
10. Her Highland Fling by Jennifer McQuiston
Another sexy guy cover...this time with a kilt!

7 comments:

  1. I love the covers of both Winter and Fairest. The covers for the whole series are just amazing. I can't imagine better covers for those books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I kinda want to frame prints of them for my bedroom. :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I really love the cover of Winter as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you cover choices they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great picks! None that I've read yet. But I do plan to read the Lunar Chronicles ones!
    Check out my Top 10 Covers of 2015

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! I love the covers of the Lunar Chronicles but I need to get caught up on the series. I've only read the first 2 books =)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.