Hosted by Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!
DAY 2 -- BEST BOOK COVERS OF 2015
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Creepy and beautiful at the same time.
2. Harlot by Victoria Dahl
It is so haunting and really makes me want to know what happened to the woman on the cover.
3. A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal by Kelly Bowen
If you have skirt in your book's title, you definitely need a beautiful and intricate outfit on the cover.
4. The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev
It really helps bring Indian culture to life and also indicates that a wedding will be featured somewhere.
5. Dukes Are Forever by Anna Harrington
I picked this just because of the color combination which I don't see very often.
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer
All the books in this series are gorgeous and perfectly represent the fairy tale they are retelling.
7. Forever Your Earl by Eva Leigh
I have a thing for masks on covers and this one is just beautiful.
8. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
Hold me...so pretty...
9. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
I love the juxtaposition of a beautiful young woman in a fancy dress holding a sword.
10. Her Highland Fling by Jennifer McQuiston
Another sexy guy cover...this time with a kilt!