Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Friday, December 18, 2015

2016 SPOOKS, HOWLS, AND FANGS READING CHALLENGE: Sign-up Post

Oldie but a GOODIE (2)
Hosted by Renee at Addicted to Romance.

This is a reading challenge for those fun and sexy PNR reads. This is a way for us to challenge ourselves to read more books with those creatures of the night that we can’t get enough of. This can include many variety of options for you. Whether it be vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, demons, fae, gargoyles and more!! You get to choose what you read, the only stipulation is that it has to be romance.

CHALLENGE DETAILS
  • 5 books minimum to read
  • Must have paranormal aspects, and the focus must be a romance.
  • No limits on the type of book: whether it be audio, printed or e book. ARC’s are also included
  • Re reads can be part of the challenge.
  • Any reader can change their level, if needed.
  • Keep track of your progress through Goodreads and/or your personal blog or website.
LEVELS
  • 5-15 Books- A Shifter Cub Taking Risks In The Forests
  • 20-40- A 200 year old vampire Seeking Blood In The Dark Of Night
  • 50-70 A Shifter Wolf Finding His Mate
  • 80+ An Alpha Leader Bulletproof When It Comes To His Pack

MY CHALLENGE GOALS: A 200 Year Old Vampire Seeking Blood In The Dark Of Night (20-40 Books)

For my reading challenges, I always like to create a preliminary list of books that I want to complete. I usually like to look back at the end of the year and see how accurate my predictions were.
  1. Forevermore by Kristen Callihan
  2. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
  3. Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
  4. Where the Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper
  5. Big Vamp on Campus by Molly Harper
  6. Z by Larissa Ione
  7. Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh
  8. Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson
  9. Ecstasy Untamed by Pamela Palmer
  10. Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter
  11. Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
  12. Warrior by Zoe Archer
  13. Dark Craving by Donna Grant
  14. North of Need by Laura Kaye
  15. A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer


2 comments:

  1. oh yippee!!! I am so thrilled to see you taking part in this one. I love my PNR's!!! So fun to read. Hope you have fun with this challenge and reading all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read many paranormal romances lately so I'm hoping this challenge will push me back into the genre. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.