Hosted by Renee at Addicted to Romance.
This is a reading challenge for those fun and sexy PNR reads. This is a way for us to challenge ourselves to read more books with those creatures of the night that we can’t get enough of. This can include many variety of options for you. Whether it be vampires, shape shifters, ghosts, demons, fae, gargoyles and more!! You get to choose what you read, the only stipulation is that it has to be romance.
- 5 books minimum to read
- Must have paranormal aspects, and the focus must be a romance.
- No limits on the type of book: whether it be audio, printed or e book. ARC’s are also included
- Re reads can be part of the challenge.
- Any reader can change their level, if needed.
- Keep track of your progress through Goodreads and/or your personal blog or website.
- 5-15 Books- A Shifter Cub Taking Risks In The Forests
- 20-40- A 200 year old vampire Seeking Blood In The Dark Of Night
- 50-70 A Shifter Wolf Finding His Mate
- 80+ An Alpha Leader Bulletproof When It Comes To His Pack
MY CHALLENGE GOALS: A 200 Year Old Vampire Seeking Blood In The Dark Of Night (20-40 Books)
For my reading challenges, I always like to create a preliminary list of books that I want to complete. I usually like to look back at the end of the year and see how accurate my predictions were.
- Forevermore by Kristen Callihan
- Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
- Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
- Where the Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper
- Big Vamp on Campus by Molly Harper
- Z by Larissa Ione
- Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh
- Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson
- Ecstasy Untamed by Pamela Palmer
- Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter
- Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
- Warrior by Zoe Archer
- Dark Craving by Donna Grant
- North of Need by Laura Kaye
- A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer