Hosted by Renee at Addicted to Romance.
Have you ever wanted to read more romance that has sci fi elements….exploring the galaxy and find passion among the stars? Well, that is what the Out of this World Reading Challenge is for! This is a way to explore reading interests and expand your horizons. There is nothing better that finding romance on various other planets, in a spaceship with a sexy rogue captain, and finding adventure and danger in ways you don’t expect. This challenge is for sci-fi romance only. Must have both sci-fi elements and romantic elements.
- Must read minimum of five books
- Must read any book that has been published, any format is welcome, and ARC’s can be included as long as they are published in 2016.
- All books read must have a science fiction element. Any book read must also have a romantic element to the story.
- Re Reads can be included in the challenge as long as its read in 2016.
- Keep your challenge updated through Goodreads and/or personal blog or website.
- 5-10 Books -Beam Your Way Into Outer Space
- 15-25 Books – Blast Into The Unknown
- 30-50 CyberSpace Sensuality
- 60+ Teleportation of a Experienced Traveler of Time and Love
For my reading challenges, I always like to create a preliminary list of books that I want to complete. I usually like to look back at the end of the year and see how accurate my predictions were.
- An Accidental Goddess by Linnea Sinclair
- Wreck of the Nebula Dream by Veronica Scott
- The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner