Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Thanksgiving Freebie--Fictional Families I'd Like to Celebrate With


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I love reading about family relationships in literature.  For this particular topic, I am focusing on families that I think would be fun to hang out with like on Thanksgiving.  The book covers belong to the first book in each series featuring the designated family.

The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
1. The Bridgertons -- Julia Quinn
Violet, Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory, Hyacinth

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)
2. The Hathaways -- Lisa Kleypas
Leo, Amelia, Win, Poppy, Beatrix

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
3. The Weasleys -- JK Rowling
Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny

Much Ado About You (Essex Sisters, #1)
4. The Essex Sisters -- Eloisa James
Tess, Annabel, Imogen, Josie

Slightly Married (Bedwyn Saga, #1)
5. The Bedwyns -- Mary Balogh
Wulfric, Aidan, Rannulf, Freyja, Alleyne, Morgan

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1)
6. Seminus Family -- Larissa Ione
Eidolon, Shade, Wraith, Lore, Sin

Obsidian (Lux, #1)
7. The Blacks -- Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daemon, Dawson, Dee

In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
8. The McCabe Brothers -- Maya Banks
Ewan, Alaric, Caelan

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2)
9. The MacRieves -- Kresley Cole
Lachlain, Bowen, Garreth, Uilleam, Munro

Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
10. The Makepeaces -- Elizabeth Hoyt
Verity, Concord, Asa, Temperance, Winter, Silence

7 comments:

  1. Yay I would love so many of these. I love the McCabe brothers. And of course the Bridgertons. Love the Bedwyn's as well....they are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I'd want to celebrate Thanksgiving with Weasleys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Picks looks like the Weasley's will be at most people's houses!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Weasleys absolutely would make my Thanksgiving Family Hang Out Wish List as well! Great list :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, how fun with that be? Thanksgiving with the Bridgertons, the Weasleys, or the Hathaways would just be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would definitely be fun to have Thanksgiving with the Weasleys.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! The Weasley's made my list too! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.