Renee over at Addicted to Romance is hosting a new challenge, starting from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
This challenge is to try out those books that were published before 2008. This challenge is to be centered around historical romance. There are many wonderful romance that have become forgotten or not top priority. This is a way for those to discover those hidden gems. Any of these books can be from your aging TBR pile or they can be recently added to your wishlists. Any historical romance published before 2008 counts.
- Choose at least 5 books…Minimum.
- Only romance books, and must have been published before 2008.
- Must be a historical romance, but no limits to any time period or sub genre.
- Click HERE to sign up!!!
- 5-10 Books-The Newbie Looking For Swoon Worthy Adventure.
- 11-20-Seeking Passion on the High Seas.
- 30-45- The Pirate, Scot, and Duchess of Love
- 50-100+ Full Era Traveler of Romance and Passion.
MY CHALLENGE GOALS
Seeking Passion on the High Seas -- 11-20 Historical Romances Published Before 2008
For my reading challenges, I always like to create a preliminary list of books that I want to complete. I usually like to look back at the end of the year and see how accurate my predictions were.
- The Windflower by Laura London
- Mistress by Amanda Quick
- Ransom by Julie Garwood
- Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
- The Lion's Daughter by Loretta Chase
- Promise Me Heaven by Connie Brockway
- Reforming Lord Ragsdale by Carla Kelly
- Brazen Angel by Elizabeth Boyle
- Marry Me by Susan Kay Law
- The Pirate Next Door by Jennifer Ashley
- An Arranged Marriage by Jo Beverley