Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.


1. Have the Beast's library in my house.

2. Attend a Transfiguration class at Hogwarts.

3. Have Jane Austen complete Sanditon.

4. Play Pall Mall with the Bridgerton family.

5. Attend a ball in Regency England.

6. Have dinner with Jamie and Clare from Outlander

7. Have Marie Sexton write a sequel to Between Sinners and Saints.

8. To have more book signings near my area.

9. To have more time during my day to read.

10. To meet JK Rowling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it would be amazing to play Pall Mall with the Bridgertons. I'm sure I would be laughing so much my cheeks would ache. And to have the Beast's library? Heck yeah!

    I also wished to have more signings in my area as well. And to meet J.K. Rowling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever met Ms. Rowling, I probably wouldn't even be able to speak. I would just stare at her and probably act really weird. :)

      Delete
  2. what a great list you have here hun!!! I just love the Beast's library....gorgeous. And yeah Pall Mall would be a blast with that group. Love the idea of having more time to read during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.