Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
Releasing October 27th. I'm so happy that Kleypas is back writing historicals.
2. Once Upon a Marquess by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Releasing late October. I'm always pumped for more Courtney Milan especially historicals.
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
Releasing November 10th. Such a dilemma...I have to know what happens, but I don't want this series to end!
4. Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh (contemporary romance)
Releasing October 6th. Nalini Singh can do no wrong, in my book.
5. The Single Undead Moms Club by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
Releasing October 27th. The most recent Half-Moon Hollow book was disappointing to me, but I am still a fangirl of Harper and her audiobook narrator, Amanda Ronconi.
6. Hunger Untamed by Pamela Palmer (paranormal romance)
I am planning on reading this for the 2015 TBR Challenge for the October theme--Paranormal Romance.
7. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (contemporary romance)
I am planning on reading this for the 2015 TBR Challenge for the November theme--Worth the Hype.
8. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
I am enjoying this series about Vlad the Impaler and need to read this since it is the most recent installment.
9. Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)
Making my way through this series. I'll say it again...Nalini Singh is just fabulous!
10. Promises in Death by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
I plan on going back to this series this season. Slowly catching up...
- The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev (Releasing September 29th)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Releasing October 6th)
- The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen (Releasing October 13th)
- Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt (Releasing November 17th)
- Falling into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath (Releasing October 27th)