Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: My Fall TBR List


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Cold-Hearted Rake
1. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
Releasing October 27th.  I'm so happy that Kleypas is back writing historicals.

Once Upon a Marquess (The Worth Saga #1)
2. Once Upon a Marquess by Courtney Milan (historical romance)
Releasing late October.  I'm always pumped for more Courtney Milan especially historicals.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction)
Releasing November 10th.  Such a dilemma...I have to know what happens, but I don't want this series to end!

Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss, #3)
4. Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh (contemporary romance)
Releasing October 6th.  Nalini Singh can do no wrong, in my book.

The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow, #4)
5. The Single Undead Moms Club by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
Releasing October 27th.  The most recent Half-Moon Hollow book was disappointing to me, but I am still a fangirl of Harper and her audiobook narrator, Amanda Ronconi.

Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5)
6. Hunger Untamed by Pamela Palmer (paranormal romance)
I am planning on reading this for the 2015 TBR Challenge for the October theme--Paranormal Romance.

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
7. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (contemporary romance)
I am planning on reading this for the 2015 TBR Challenge for the November theme--Worth the Hype.

Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
8. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy)
I am enjoying this series about Vlad the Impaler and need to read this since it is the most recent installment.

Archangel's Consort  (Guild Hunter, #3)
9. Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)
Making my way through this series.  I'll say it again...Nalini Singh is just fabulous!

Promises in Death (In Death, #28)
10. Promises in Death by JD Robb (romantic suspense)
I plan on going back to this series this season.  Slowly catching up...

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

  • The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev (Releasing September 29th)
  • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Releasing October 6th)
  • The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen (Releasing October 13th)
  • Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt (Releasing November 17th)
  • Falling into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath (Releasing October 27th)

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous list you have here!! I am also super excited for Cold Hearted Rake. I am SUPER excited for it, probably because she is the queen of historical romance and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us and she is my favorite author to read. And yes for Bound by Flamer, loved that one. I am totally loving Vlad and Leila. Hope you get to all of these soon and enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't list Winter for my TTT this week, but only because, I keep thinking it's actually released in winter. But, in all fairness, the end of November really is the Winter in Central New York. But yeah, SOOO reading that one.

    I don't know how Cold-Hearted Rake slipped my mind, because I also will definitely be reading it this fall. And I'm curious about On Dublin Street. I've also heard such wonderful things about it. But I didn't like Young's Hero much so I've been nervous. So I am definitely looking forward to your review.

    Happy fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing Winter on a lot of lists today, including mine. I can't wait! great list :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of yummy ones in there. I've got to get caught up on Robb and Young. One day hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo yay! Lisa Kleypas' newest releases on my birthday - how thoughtful of her lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.