Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Freebie -- Favorite Books/Series To Read In Audio


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I love audiobooks so, for this freebie week, I decided to focus on a few of my favorites!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling; Narrated by Jim Dale
MG/YA Fantasy

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
2. In Death series by JD Robb; Narrated by Susan Ericksen
Romantic Suspense

Outlander (Outlander, #1)
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon; Narrated by Davina Porter
Historical Fiction

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1)
4. Jane Jameson series by Molly Harper; Narrated by Amanda Ronconi
Paranormal Romance

A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1)
5. The Agency series by Y.S. Lee; Narrated by Justine Eyre
YA Historical Mystery

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
6. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost; Narrated by Tavia Gilbert
Urban Fantasy

Match Me If You Can (Chicago Stars, #6)
7. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips; Narrated by Anna Fields
Contemporary Romance

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
8. All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness; Narrated by Jennifer Ikeda
Paranormal Fiction

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
9. Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews; Narrated by Renee Raudman
Urban Fantasy

How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1)
10.  How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell; Narrated by David Tennant
MG Fantasy

8 comments:

  1. I've never really caught on with audiobooks. I'm a speed reader and everyone I've ever listened to reads way too slowly for me to handle. Maybe one day!

    My list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you can speed up the recording...though it can sound like a chipmunk if you go too fast. :) I'm a fast reader as well, but I use audio books when I'm in the car or on the treadmill.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I did an audiobook theme this week too. Audiobooks are the best, are they not? I love Harry Potter, Match Me If You Can, and any Molly Harper book on audio. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read some more SEP books on audio. MMIYC is my favorite so it will be hard to top.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy audiobooks!! I also like the Outlander series and the In Death series.

    I chose to focus on banned books as Banned Books Week is coming up later this month!! Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-my-list-of-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just can't do audiobooks - I get too easily distracted.... but my husband loves them!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to listen in the car or on the treadmill because I get too distracted otherwise. :) Plus I'm really picky about the narrators that I enjoy.

      Delete
  5. I listened to Outlander and A Discovery of Witches on audio and for the most part I enjoyed the productions! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.