Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, September 8, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Completed Series I Have To Finish


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I am focusing only on series that I plan on finishing. There are some that I have given up on and I decided not to feature them on this particular list.

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
1. All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness (paranormal romance)
Books Left To Read: The Book of Life

Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5)
2. Feral Warriors series by Pamela Palmer (paranormal romance)
Books Left To Read: Hunger Untamed, Ecstasy Untamed, A Love Untamed, Wulfe Untamed

The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation, #2)
3. Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig (historical romance)
Books Left To Read: The Masque of the Black Tulip, The Deception of the Emerald Ring, The Seduction of the Crimson Rose, The Temptation of the Night Jasmine, The Betrayal of the Blood Lily, The Mischief of the Mistletoe, The Orchid Affair, The Garden Intrigue, The Passion of the Purple Plumeria, The Mark of the Midnight Manzanilla, The Lure of the Moonflower

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
4. Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)
Books Left To Read: The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades, The Blood of Olympus

Rivals in the City (The Agency #4)
5. The Agency series by Y.S. Lee (YA historical)
Books Left To Read: Rivals in the City

Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)
6. His Fair Assassin trilogy by Robin LaFevers (YA historical fantasy)
Books Left To Read: Mortal Heart

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
7. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)
Books Left To Read: The Ruby Circle

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)
8. Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare (YA steampunk)
Books Left To Read: Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess

Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)
9. Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux (M/M romantic suspense)
Books Left To Read: Crash & Burn

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
10. Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep (YA paranormal)
Books Left To Read: Killer Frost

7 comments:

  1. YAY for Feral Warriors. I am with you on that one. I still have yet to finish it, I think I have read most of the books of the series, but I think I still need to read the middle two and then I think I will have this series completed. I do love it though, so good and she is such a great author right? Wulfe Untamed is fabulous!! Have you read her vampire series yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the vampires yet, but they are on my wishlist. I plan on reading Hunger Untamed for the TBR Challenge in October so hopefully I'll get inspired to finish it all up soon.

      Delete
  2. I've forgotten about Deborah Harkness :) I've started the first book early this year but haven't finished it yet. And ooh, Cassandra Clare. Her next series is not due to come out until next year. I'm missing her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mortal Heart was so good! I recommend you move it to the top of your TBR pile. :-)
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still on Mark of Athena too...I don't know why but I can't convince myself to push past it. I think it's because everyone I know tells me 'OH GOD, IT BROKE ME' and I'm not ready for that.

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Agency series and the Pink Carnation series are books I want to finish too. And I just love the Heroes of Olympus series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Agency looks really interesting - will have to check it out! My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.