Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: September 2015

BOOKS I READ...
  1. When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare (historical romance) -- 4.5 stars
  2. Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy) -- 4 stars
  3. Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas (contemporary romance) -- 3.5 stars
  4. Base Instincts by Larissa Ione (M/M paranormal) -- 4 stars
  5. Taking a Chance by A.M. Arthur (M/M contemporary) -- 3.75 stars
  6. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (M/M contemporary) -- 4.25 stars
  7. How to Capture a Countess by Karen Hawkins (historical romance) -- 3.75 stars
  8. Forever Your Earl by Eva Leigh (historical romance) -- 4 stars
  9. The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev (contemporary romance) -- 4.25 stars
  10. Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh (contemporary romance) -- 4.25 stars
  11. Tricked by Kevin Hearne (urban fantasy) -- 3.75 stars
  12. Good Earl Gone Bad by Manda Collins (historical romance) -- 3 stars
REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
Stacking the Shelves
OTHER POSTS... 

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well on your challenges! And you've read a lot of contemporary romance this year. I haven't been able to get enough of them lately. They're just so easy, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month you have had!! Love the progress you have made on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.