Saturday, August 29, 2015

UPCOMING RELEASES: September 2015

A list of new releases that grabbed my attention for the coming month. As always, release dates are subject to change.  All titles link back to Goodreads.

1ST
The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1)
The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)

  • I already read an eARC of this and will be publishing my review on September 2nd.

Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club, #6)
Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club #6) by Mary Balogh (historical romance)

  • Love this series and am excited to read Imogen's story.

The Brigadier's Runaway Bride (The Dukes of War, #5)
The Brigadier's Runaway Bride (Dukes of War #5) by Erica Ridley (historical romance)

  • I already read an eARC of this and will be publishing my review on September 4th.

The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs, #2)
The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs #2) by Shana Galen (historical romance)

  • I haven't read this series yet, but I do like Galen's writing style.

A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)
A Curious Beginning (Victoria Speedwell Mystery #1) by Deanna Raybourn (historical fiction)

  • I've heard so much praise for Raybourn's Lady Julia Grey's series and I'm happy to see she is starting another series.

Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)
Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter #8) by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)

  • I have only read the first Guild Hunter book, but it was fabulous and I can't wait to catch up.

Everything, Everything
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (YA contemporary)

  • I'm anticipating this based on this review over at Quinn's Book Nook.

8TH
Devoted in Death (In Death, #41)
Devoted in Death (In Death #41) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)

  • You can't go wrong with Eve, Roarke, and the gang.

Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy, #4)
Sweet Temptation (Sweet #4) by Wendy Higgins (YA paranormal)

  • I'm not sure if I'm going to try this.  I liked the first book and thought the rest of the series was okay.  Kai could be a jerk so I don't know about reading things from his perspective.

One Scandalous Kiss (Accidental Heirs, #1)
One Scandalous Kiss (Accidental Heirs #1) by Christy Carlyle (historical romance)

  • The only thing I know about this book is that the heroine owns a bookstore.  Good enough for me!

14TH
Taking a Chance (Restoration, #3)
Taking a Chance (Restoration #3) by A.M. Arthur (M/M contemporary)

  • This will be a very emotional read as I have come to expect from this author.

Base Instincts (Demonica, #11.7) (Lords of Deliverance, #6.7)
Base Instincts (Demonica #11.7) by Larissa Ione (M/M paranormal)

  • Super pumped to see Ione taking on M/M romance especially with a gay Seminus demon whose life depends on his ability to have sex with females.

15TH
Highlander Undone
Highlander Undone by Connie Brockway (historical romance)

  • I love that Brockway is still writing historicals.  I have an eARC, but haven't read it yet.

Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)
Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori #1) by Heather Petty (YA mystery)

  • I'm intrigued by this modern-day Sherlock Holmes/Moriarty series.  I am expecting lots of heartache though.

22ND
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)
Walk on Earth a Stranger (Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson (YA fantasy)

  • I've heard a ton of fabulous things about Carson's last series so I will be adding this to my wishlist.

Sarah's Surrender (Bound and Determined, #2.5)
Sarah's Surrender (Bound & Determined #2.5) by Lavinia Kent (historical erotica)

  • Kent's writing is just so addictive to me!  I have an eARC of this book.

29TH
The Bollywood Bride
The Bollywood Bride (Bollywood #2) by Sonali Dev (contemporary romance)

  • Ahhh!  So excited!!  I have an eARC of this book.

Forever Your Earl (The Wicked Quills of London, #1)
Forever Your Earl (Wicked Quills of London #1) by Eva Leigh (historical romance)

  • Eva Leigh is a pseudonym of Zoe Archer so I'm sold right there.  I have an eARC of this book.

The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #8)
The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (Highland Pleasures #8) by Jennifer Ashley (historical romance)

  • I'm hopelessly behind on this series, but planning on catching up someday.

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo (YA fantasy)

  • Another new series by an author I've heard amazing things about.

Down the Rabbit Hole (includes In Death, #41.5)
Wonderment in Death (In Death #41.5) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)

  • More Eve and Roarke!!

The Shepherd and the Solicitor
The Shepherd and the Solicitor by Summer Devon and Bonnie Dee (M/M historical)

  • I love the sexy, romantic historicals this duo does.


2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great month for books to read!! And quite a bit of historical's too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. September is going to be a great months for books! I'm so excited for The Bollywood Bride, too! I just loved A Bollywood Affair. And actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I realized that I didn't include it in my fav contemps. post today! I hate when I forget awesome books.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.