Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, August 11, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors I've Read the Most Books From


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This was an interesting topic.  It allowed me to see how much I have read from some of my favorite authors.  I am providing images of my favorite book by each other and linking to any reviews that I have done for their work.

Innocent in Death (In Death, #24)
1. JD Robb -- 33 books read
Romantic Suspense

The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
2. Julia Quinn --33 books read
Historical Romance

Slightly Dangerous (Bedwyn Saga, #6)
3. Mary Balogh -- 31 books read
Historical Romance

Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #7)
4. Sherrilyn Kenyon -- 30 books read
Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction Romance

Let Sleeping Rogues Lie (School for Heiresses, #4)
5. Sabrina Jeffries -- 30 books read
Historical Romance 

Texas Destiny (Texas Trilogy, #1)
6. Lorraine Heath -- 30 books read
Historical Romance

The Taming of the Duke (Essex Sisters, #3)
7. Eloisa James -- 29 books read
Historical Romance

Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)
8. Lisa Kleypas -- 28 books read
Historical Romance, Contemporary Romance

Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3)
9. Nalini Singh -- 27 books read
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Romance

All-American Girl (All-American Girl, #1)
10. Meg Cabot -- 22 books read
Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance

7 comments:

  1. Great list you have here!! Lisa Kleypas, Johanna Lindsey, Sabrina Jeffries, Lorraine Heath and Karen Hawkins, are the authors I have read the most from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really far behind in my Karen Hawkins reading and I've only read a few Lindsey books.

      Delete
  2. This was definitely a fun topic, but a bit difficult for me, because so many authors I binged on was before Goodreads. So I had to guess. I actually think Lisa Kleypas should have made it on my list, too. But JQ and Meg Cabot are both on my list of course!

    I've read the most Nora Roberts, though I've never read her J.D. Robb books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I joined Goodreads, I dove into my reading history at the library and it really helped me remember what books I had read especially during my big historical romance binge about ten years ago.

      Delete
  3. Lisa Kleypas is one of my very faves! Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lots of good ones. Robb and Kenyon are on my most read list too. Then Shalvis and Foster I'm guessing and Sue Grafton. Read a bunch of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read Sue Grafton. I like mysteries and I feel guilty that I've never tried her since she lives in my hometown!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.