Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Saturday, August 15, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (80)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.  I have changed my blog schedule around a bit so I will be publishing a new STS every couple of weeks.

 
~BOUGHT~

Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2)
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh (urban fantasy)

Him
Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy (M/M contemporary)

Hell on Wheels (Black Knights Inc., #1)
Hell on Wheels (Black Knights Inc. #1) by Julie Ann Walker (romantic suspense)

An Accidental Goddess
An Accidental Goddess by Linnea Sinclair (science fiction romance)

Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons, #3)
Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons #3) by Heidi Cullinan (M/M contemporary)

I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm (The Lords of Worth, #1)
I've Got My Duke to Keep Me Warm (Lords of Worth #1) by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)

Diary of an Accidental Wallflower (Seduction Diaries, #1)
Diary of an Accidental Wallflower (Seduction Diaries #1) by Jennifer McQuiston (historical romance)

~BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY~

Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties, #1)
Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties #1) by Jenn Bennett (historical/paranormal romance)

Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk, #5)
Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk #5) by Bec McMaster (steampunk romance)

Outlaw Hearts (Outlaw Hearts, #1)
Outlaw Hearts (Outlaw Hearts #1) by Roseanne Bittner (historical romance)

Lois Lane: Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)
Lois Lane: Fallout (Lois Lane #1) by Gwenda Bond (YA science fiction)

Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)
Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry (YA contemporary)

Rivals in the City (The Agency #4)
Rivals in the City (The Agency #4) by Y.S. Lee (YA historical)

Uprooted
Uprooted by Naomi Novik (fantasy)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

The Demon's Librarian
The Demon's Librarian by Lilith Saintcrow (paranormal romance)

You're the Earl That I Want (The Lords of Worth, #3)
You're the Earl that I Want (Lords of Worth #3) by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)

A Thousand Nights
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston (YA fantasy)

Level Hands (Bend or Break, #4)
Level Hands (Bend or Break #4) by Amy Jo Cousins (M/M contemporary)

Such a Dance
Such a Dance by Kate McMurray (M/M historical)

Forever Your Earl (The Wicked Quills of London, #1)
Forever Your Earl (Wicked Quills of London #1) by Eva Leigh (historical romance)

Scandal Takes the Stage (The Wicked Quills of London, #2)
Scandal Takes the Stage (Wicked Quills of London #2) by Eva Leigh (historical romance)

5 comments:

  1. All your books look fantastic indeed. Lots of romances. The Eva Leigh books are the books that I'm hoping to read soon as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so fabulous. I see you got Outlaw Hearts---that is a AMAZING book!! You will love it. Archangel's kiss is a pretty great book as well....just love Singh. Hope you enjoy reading these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week, Jennifer! I love Nalini Singh's Guildhunter series, and I hope you will, too. And in my eyes, Katie McGarry can do now wrong :D
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books. Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to pick up Uprooted! I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it, as well as Louis Lane: Fall out! I just saw the hardcover edition today in the bookstore and it is quite beautiful. A few good reviews may tempt me to pick it up next time I go book shopping. Have a great week!
    Mallory @ The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to check out Nowhere But Here and Uprooted! I've heard marvelous things about both. Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.