Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Monday, August 31, 2015

MONTHLY RECAP: August 2015

BOOKS I READ... (in ratings order)

1. The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1) by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)
2. Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons #3) by Heidi Cullinan (M/M contemporary)
3. You're the Earl That I Want (Lords of Worth #3) by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)
4. Captive Prince (Captive Prince #1) by C.S. Pacat (M/M fantasy)
5. Uprooted by Naomi Novik (fantasy)
6. The Mistake (The Deal #1) by Elle Kennedy (NA contemporary)
7. Lois Lane: Fallout (Lois Lane #1) by Gwenda Bond (YA science fiction)
8. Level Hands (Off Campus #4) by Amy Jo Cousins (M/M contemporary)
9. Bitter Spirits (Roaring Twenties #1) by Jenn Bennett (historical/paranormal romance)
10. The Girl Next Door (Off Campus #3) by Amy Jo Cousins (M/M contemporary)
11. When to Hold Them (Bluewater Bay #9) by G.B. Gordon (M/M contemporary)
12. The Brigadier's Runaway Bride (Dukes of War #5) by Erica Ridley (historical romance)

REVIEWS I PUBLISHED...
MEMES I PARTICIPATED IN...

Top Ten Tuesday
Stacking the Shelves
Lusting For Covers 
OTHER POSTS... 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe August is over! This summer has gone so quickly. But I am looking forward to fall.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.