Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Sunday, August 9, 2015

LUSTING FOR COVERS: My American Duchess

Photobucket 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.  It is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

My American Duchess
My American Duchess by Eloisa James
Expected Publication: January 26, 2016

The arrogant Duke of Trent intends to marry a well-bred Englishwoman. He wouldn’t even consider Merry Pelford, a madcap heiress who has made herself infamous by jilting two fiancés.  Besides, Merry is in love with his dissolute younger brother-—and this time, the former runaway bride has vowed to make it all the way to the altar.  But as Trent and Merry discover, love has a way of complicating their perfect plans...


I love the color scheme of this book with the red, white, and blue.  Of course, I'm dying over the cover model's dress.  I want to know what she is looking at right now.  And I always am intrigued by staircases on covers.

2 comments:

  1. I love this cover too...I think more than the other one they have. It has a very classy and elegant look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this cover, too. It's gorgeous. Her dress, the color, the way it drapes down her body. Gorgeous. And that stairway, too. It's very romantic, without needing a half clothed guy on the cover (not that I mind those :) )

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.