Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.
I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.
Thank you and happy reading1
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
TOP TEN TUESDAY: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)
2. Falling Into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)
3. A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)
4. On the Clock by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov (male/male contemporary)
5. Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina (steampunk)
6. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)
7. What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris (historical mystery)
8. Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron (urban fantasy)
FROM THE LIBRARY
9. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (YA contemporary)
10. Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance)