Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

FOR REVIEW
The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1)
1. The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne (historical romance)

Falling Into Bed with a Duke (The Hellions of Havisham, #1)
2. Falling Into Bed with a Duke by Lorraine Heath (historical romance)

A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal
3. A Lady's Guide to Skirting Scandal by Kelly Bowen (historical romance)

On the Clock (Market Garden, #8)
4. On the Clock by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov (male/male contemporary)

BOUGHT
Lady of Devices (Magnificent Devices, #1)
5. Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina (steampunk)

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
6. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)

What Angels Fear (Sebastian St. Cyr, #1)
7. What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris (historical mystery)

Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers, #1)
8. Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron (urban fantasy)

FROM THE LIBRARY
The Geography of You and Me
9. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (YA contemporary)

Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14)
10. Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance)

3 comments:

  1. I am really excited to read Shards Of Hope, I am also looking forward to The Highwayman and Falling Into Duke's Bed...I just love Lorraine Heath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mark of Athena is SO SO SO good! It's one of my favorites. I really need to try out Lorraine Heath. I've been making an effort to read those classic authors that I haven't read. I just read The Arrangement by Mary Balogh this weekend. And I've read Elizabeth Boyle and Lynsay Sands this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to give you Lorraine Heath recs. She is one of the first authors I read when discovering historical romance and I still love her books.

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.