Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Hyped Books I've Never Read


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

There are many hyped books that I haven't read so, to narrow this list down, I am focusing only on books that I plan on reading in the future.

Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1)
1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (YA historical)

The Windflower
2. The Windflower by Laura London (historical romance)

Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia, #1)
3. Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn (historical fiction)

The Last Hour of Gann
4. The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith (science fiction romance)

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
5. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (fantasy)

The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1)
6. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (YA fantasy)

Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)
7. Storm Front by Jim Butcher (urban fantasy)

The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
8. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (historical romance)

The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1)
9. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (YA fantasy)

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
10. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (contemporary romance)

2 comments:

  1. you have a great list here!! I really loved On Dublin Street, much better than I thought it would be. I haven't read Laura London yet either but plan on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read two of these - Code Name Verity and The Golden Compass. I did love them and I highly recommend them, particularly as audios.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.