Announcement

Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews is currently on hiatus. I hope to return to blogging sooner rather than later.

I will still be posting mini book reviews on Goodreads and talking books on Twitter so feel free to find me there.

Thank you and happy reading1


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

I did a similar list in April 2014 which can be found here.  I decided to try to find more bookish characters so that I wouldn't repeat.

Fangirl
1. Cath -- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (YA contemporary)

Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
2. Penelope -- Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn (historical romance)

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1)
3. Isabel -- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (historical romance)

The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides, #3)
4. Jane -- The Unlikely Lady by Valerie Bowman (historical romance)

The Texan's Wager (Wife Lottery, #1)
5. Carter -- The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas (historical romance)

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
6. Neve -- You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning (contemporary romance)

Darkfever (Fever, #1)
7. Mac -- Fever series by Karen Marie Moning (urban fantasy)

This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars, #5)
8. Molly -- This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
9. Roarke -- In Death series by JD Robb (romantic suspense)

Taking the Heat ( Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #3)
10. Gabe -- Taking the Heat by Victoria Dahl (contemporary romance)

5 comments:

  1. Penelope is such a great choice!! I just love her, and of course I love how nerdy Mac is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list here and some of my favs, for sure. Woohoo, for our list matching some. I cannot believe how many I forgot though that I love and didn't include such as Penelope! And others that I couldn't really figure out a way to include because Blogger was being a brat for me last night.

    My Top Ten List ~ Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Penelope! Seriously! Best book nerd ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane!! I loved her. She was a great heroine. And Roarke is my favorite...pretty much everything. lol Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Cath made my list too! I didn't even think about Mac but I really want to read some of these regencies that you've listed!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.